Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back at it Again

At the prompting of a good friend (Jodie) and with the help of some others (Charlene, Noelle and Mindee) our blog is back up a runnin...I have finally figured out how this thing works!!!!! Are you ready for the random Bunn happenings?!? Here they come...

12 comments:

Noelle said...

yay for the bunns who are
having fun. haha.
i'm glad you got it up and
running. and it is very cute
..
U

Kolena locksa said...

Cute blog :) I am going to link you on my blog :)

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

hey add our blog too. nice t know you have one too. :-)

Brandi Jo said...

I love the slide of your pic's on the side. You'll have to let me know how you do it!

Kelly Merrell said...

SO, how are you guys? Let's hear about what you've been doing!

Jodie said...

Well you could have at least informed the friend who prompted you...I found you from Noelle's blog, who I happened to stumble upon from Jenny's blog. (Hi Noelle!). Some friend you are. TEASING! But now I'm glad I found it and can stalk you often. :)

xoxo
me

Koren said...

I was wondering when you would join the blogging world, welcome! How are you guys doing?

dave and melissa said...

I found you! I am so glad you have a blog! I am glad you are back at it again! Talk to you soon Melissa :)

adamsfamilyrocks.blogspot.com

hillari said...

okay, so I stumbled upon your blog as well. Do you care if I add you to my blog list?

LaShelle said...

Kamaili....so glad I found your blog. Now, we just need an update :0) How are you guys doing? What have you been up to? Can't wait hear all about it! :) Love ya girl!

Jodie said...

*crickets chirping*

Hello *tap tap* this thing on??

Kandas said...

Hey you two!! We found you, this means that we can keep in touch a little bit better. This will be great!!

PS- I am so glad that you bunns are havin fun!!!