Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our "BEARY" Favorite Grandpa

While Dad was in ICU the grandkids wanted to do something "beary" special for grandpa. We took them to Build-a-Bear so they could each make him a special bear.

All '"bare" bottoms must be clean.

Whitney.... that's sad when Jayce tells you what you need to do. I would say you still need more practice!!!

Nice job ladies!!

Just admiring my work!

9 comments:

hillari said...

That is a really cute(and expensive!) idea! We need to see the finished bears though! I'm glad your dad is doing better. Is he home yet?

jenerekfamily said...

Kamaili - who do the grandkids belong to? I'm dying to know and can't figure it out.

dave and melissa said...

i am so glad he is doing good! how are you guys?

Anonymous said...

I sure do think a lot of your dad. He is a special man.

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

how adorable, a kids favorite place to be

Whit N' Maili said...

The kids belong to Cardon and Margayle, aren't they adorable!! Jayce is 5 almost 6 and Kamee is three years old

Charlene said...

I am so glad that your dad is doing better. We love you guys so much!

Kandas said...

What a cute idea!! How fun! I read through your other posts to find out more about your dad! How is he doing now? How scary. I hate hospitals and any kind of surgery! We will be praying for a full and quick recovery!

The West Family said...

Hi Kamaili, ran into your Mom the other day and got the low down on your Dad. Something I hate to keep asking about so I was thankful to have had that time one on one. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry if we tend to go in so many directions- Heidi