Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Go D-backs!!

As in years past, we scored some great D-backs tickets from Delta Dental! This year we got to enjoy the event with Noelle and Andrew. You can blame them for the matching t-shirt fiasco!

The game was awesome...and we'll take the credit for it! (okay...maybe it was the t-shirts)
After a somewhat disappointing season thus far, we were excited to have attended a winning game (4-3 final score).

Go D-backs!!

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Wow-the helmet picture was just as bad as I thought it would be ;) Haha. But I totally think the matching t-shirts was the reason for it all.... they wouldn't have won with out them.

Noelle said...

hey i thought i had your email address but i don't... so here is mine xnollie@gmail.com

Kandas said...

Wow, talk about updates lately!! I love it! Looks like you have been having fun. I love the tee-shirt. That is awesome and so funny!