Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blessings

May 2, 2010

Dear Kambrya,
What a special day for you and your dad. I have always looked forward to baby blessings, and on this day I did so even more. Because I want you to remember this experience I will write just a few of the details:


Your grandmas love you so much that they spent most of the week before helping us put together the inside of our home and fix up the outside so we could have a little gathering at our house on Sunday. They even stopped by on Sunday morning to help with the last minute chores.

Early in the morning I took you in my arms and explained to you the importance of the day. I told you how much your father and I love you. I wanted you to know also that your grandpas love you even though they wouldn't be with us, but I couldn't get out the words. I just cried and held you. Your sweet dad appeared (almost out of nowhere) and with tears in his eyes gave us a hug. He felt impressed to remind us that though your grandpas may not be physically present, their strong presence could be felt. Honey, I want you to know that I felt them.




Aunt Margayle & Uncle Cardon came over and brought the kids to play with you while Mom and Dad got ready for church. Kamee just adores you and wants to do EVERYTHING for you- hold you, feed you, make your bottles and dress you. You are blessed with wonderful cousins.









Grandma Parker gave you the beautiful dress you wore.







You had lots of family and friends come to see you. They loved on you from the minute they saw you.







You were able to take 4th generation pictures with your Grandma Parker (mom's grandma) and Grandma Johnson (dad's grandma).



Standing in when you were blessed were your Dad (of course:), Grandpa Bunn, Uncles Cardon, Spencer, Josh, Zach, Brian, and Rob, Cousins Ben and Bruce and friends Jason and Bro. Walkow.

Your blessing was so special. I have written in another place the special things that your Heavenly Father wants you to know and will give it to you at a later date. Until then, know that you are loved, absolutely loved.

Love,
Mom

1 comments:

Livin the Herrera Lifestyle said...

Cute pic of Kamee and Kambrya . . . too bad there is that silly frog coin purse in the picture!

Love your Guts!
Hana