Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

The truth

One year.
It still hurts.
I miss my dad.
My faith is weak at times.

But I've learned that it's okay.

I love this message because it sums up my experience over the past year.



Despite my weaknesses, the Lord has blessed me greatly. I have recognized, in greater abundance, that his tender mercies are indeed over me and my family. For this I am truely grateful.

6 comments:

Shirley Parker said...

Thanks KaMaili, I miss him too!! I understand all the tender mercies of our Heavenly Father. Without his love I wouldn't be able to survive. Love, Grandma

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

I can't believe it's been a year. My heart goes out to you as I know what you're experiencing. Thank you for sharing your faith!

Jodie said...

Thinking about you. Miss you.

Nan Jones said...

I loved your Dad, and I love Elder Bednar's wisdom and council. Thanks for the you tube link... Love and miss you, Favorite Aunt Nan

Kandas said...

Such a sweet, tender post!! It's ok to still be sad and still miss him. I can't even imagine!

What a fun thing to celebrate this year though with Whitney being a daddy! I am sure he is an amazing father!

Stacy said...

I don't know how I didn't know you lost your dad. I am sorry, I know how hard it is to lose a parent.. love ya.