My mothers work always rents out Castle and Coaster for their employee appreciation celebration. They have been doing it quite a few years so all the family attends and we have a great time. This year was no exception.

Fun and food thats how we roll.

Kamee and her Daddy along with Mom and Mindee. This was her first time on a roller coaster and she was not even scared.

Mom and Cardon, Hana and I are in the back hanging on for dear life.

Kamee enjoying a ride on Dad's scooter.

Mom and I more alike that I will admit to.

Jayces first time on the free fall. He does not like scary rides and I belive that this counts.
3 comments:
that looks like a really fun party! The kids were pretty brave!
Looks like tons of fun!!
Hey do you guys have President Teixera's address or know someway for us to get it??
Thanks!!
Post a Comment