When I found out that Celine Dion was coming to the valley I told Whitney I would love to go. (I wanted to see her show in Vegas, but we never had a chance) As luck would have it Whitney never had a chance to buy tickets because the concert was sold out in a matter of minutes. I was disappointed, but quickly got over it. Then I met Judy from Cigna...boy has she got the hook ups!! She called in a few favors and got me suite seats to the Celine Dion concert. Whitney was quite the trooper and joined us old ladies for the night! Thank you hun for entertaining my childish fantasies! I owe you some tickets to the FBR open...I'll see what Judy can do!
Monday, January 12, 2009
I love my job...
I love my job for so many reasons...the greatest of which is probably free tickets to great events! No worries Bishop...having a great boss is still high on the list!

When I found out that Celine Dion was coming to the valley I told Whitney I would love to go. (I wanted to see her show in Vegas, but we never had a chance) As luck would have it Whitney never had a chance to buy tickets because the concert was sold out in a matter of minutes. I was disappointed, but quickly got over it. Then I met Judy from Cigna...boy has she got the hook ups!! She called in a few favors and got me suite seats to the Celine Dion concert. Whitney was quite the trooper and joined us old ladies for the night! Thank you hun for entertaining my childish fantasies! I owe you some tickets to the FBR open...I'll see what Judy can do!
When I found out that Celine Dion was coming to the valley I told Whitney I would love to go. (I wanted to see her show in Vegas, but we never had a chance) As luck would have it Whitney never had a chance to buy tickets because the concert was sold out in a matter of minutes. I was disappointed, but quickly got over it. Then I met Judy from Cigna...boy has she got the hook ups!! She called in a few favors and got me suite seats to the Celine Dion concert. Whitney was quite the trooper and joined us old ladies for the night! Thank you hun for entertaining my childish fantasies! I owe you some tickets to the FBR open...I'll see what Judy can do!
0 comments:
Post a Comment