Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Its official!!

The rumors are all true... I am officially a BUNN in an OVEN!

Oops....

I mean....

I have a BUNN IN THE OVEN!!

9 comments:

Noelle said...

It is OFFICIAL now that it has been blogged :)

Jodie said...

Yay! But I really wished that I could click on those pictures to make them bigger!! I wanted to see your costume better. :) Can't wait to see you at Christmastime!

Krystal said...

we all kinda knew already...

jenerekfamily said...

How stinkin' clever! I hadn't heard that rumor but I'm terribly excited for you! Congratulations.

Charlene said...

Sooo excited for you! Congrats!

Kandas said...

Shut up!! We are so excited. What are the details?? When are you due?

PS- I love the costume. That is awesome!

Christensen Family said...

Oh my gosh that is so exciting!! Congrats to you both!!

Kandas said...

Hey your christmas card is still sitting on my counter...can I get your address?

Lauren said...

YEAH, congrats!!!!