Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

More random happenings...

My family just loves it when I volunteer them all to help with the fun projects that I am in charge of. Knight sponsored a team at the 2009 diabetes walk (a cause that is dear to me) so I took it upon myself to sign everybody up to participate! A big thanks to everyone else who participated willingly! We raised over $4000 for the cause!

Only my family would cheat on a charity walk and try to find a shortcut. But did it pay off? Of course not, cheaters never prosper! At least they found their way back to the finish line. Way to go ladies!


Mom's annual work party came andwent again this year. We always have lots of fun. This year I got to sit on the sidelines and watch, but it is all for good reason!




I must say that cute things happen in the morning at mom's house. Several times I woke up to the following "kodak moments". These sure are lucky kids!

Quality time reading the newspaper ads on the front porch with grandma!

A campout in the back yard with the favorite "uncle wintey". Note: Cardon couldn't stand that they had a campout without him, so the following night the kids got to camp out AGAIN with uncle wintey and their dad. Lucky ones I tell ya!
Well, I already announced what my Halloween costume was, but I think Whitney's costume was awesome! This year Jayce wanted to dress up as Darth Vader and have a light saber, so uncle wintey decided to secretly dress up as his arch enemy. Thanks to Savers, a "cool dude" wig, and some ace bandages Luke Skywalker made his appearance and completely caught Darth off guard!


Pictured below:
Luke Skywalker, the married years


0 comments: