If you're looking for something salacious and juicy you won't find it here:) REALLY! I have nothing more to confess than to admit that I think I am miles behind the mommy learning curve...and I think I know why...
I never read a single child development or parenting book when I was pregnant...and you can rest assured I haven't read one since Kambrya was born either.
I know, I know...I should probably pick one up now, but I figure that "on the job training" is just as good, right? And besides, I think I have better resources and guidance than any book can provide. Thank you to all the moms I know who are under a constant barrage of questions from me about all things baby. I am sure it is thanks to you and your advice that Kambrya has made it to her 6th month anniversary of her birthday! And well...that means...another visit to the Doctor!
Kambrya is doing great and weighs in at a whopping 19lbs 7 oz. She is in the 96th percentile for both height and weight. Comparing notes with other moms, she is nearly 7 lbs more than a baby we know who was born a week earlier than she was. She is definately a Bunn!
0 comments:
Post a Comment