If one man's junk is another man's treasure, then why not have a Yard Sale and make some $$$ off your junk?
Well you don't have to tell us twice. We had a community yard sale on Saturday morning...and sold our junk for $180. Not too shabby for items that were going to be donated to Good Will anyways. I even scored some great FREE stuff that my sisters and in-laws brought to sell - purses, hair straightner, papershredder and more! I love getting great deals!
After the yard sale, we relaxed a watched the General Conference broadcast and as you can tell, some of us did more watching than others:) I love conference though and hearing the messages of living prophets and apostles. I always come away with a renewed sense of self and a greater resolve to live the gospel. It was just what I needed! I also love the opportunity to get away with the girls, while the men are at the Priesthood session, and attend Ladies Night at Desert Book. I guess you can call it tradition, but I love it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment