I am so proud of you Whitney and everything you have accomplished. ASU will miss one of it's finest...but I can now say...welcome home! All of the papers you had to write (and I had to edit), the projects that you had to stress about, the powerpoint presentations you had to create, the computer malfunctions you had to endure, the miles you had to drive, the meals you had to skip, and the nights you hardly got any sleep... are all worth it in the end! Four years of hard work has finally paid off. A bachelor of science degree in construction management!

Who would have thought hard hats would come in so handy? It was about the only way we recognized Whitney...well that and the fact that he was larger in stature than most of his Indian engineer friends. I love you!

Congrats!! Whitney Buhn...(pronounced BOONE). Sorry about the delayed celebration. We almost didn't recognize your name!

Now you are on to your next big adventure. CORE is lucky to have you!
1 comments:
Congrats Whitney. As I am sitting here in my ASU sweatshirt even.
Post a Comment